Make a reservation by phone by calling
Three Generations is Just Routine
Almost every day we see the kids, Mom and Dad, and a set of grandparents board a KrantzKraft parasailing boat to launch a family adventure. It is safe, fun and EXHILARATING! We require that you weigh at least 60 pounds and be prepared to smile so much your face hurts.
We’ve Been Taking Families Parasailing Safely Since 1986
Every launch and retrieval takes place from inside a boat custom designed for this activity. Aloft, the views are spectacular. Your photos will be stunning!
Higher, Longer and More Awesome Flights are Available
Wear a swimsuit! Traditionally everyone takes a momentary dip in the tropical waters of Maunalua Bay just before landing. Parasailing knows no age! Believe it!
*You must weigh at least 60 lbs. to parasail; pregnant women cannot participate
Plaything Playtimes and Check-In
- Parasailing is available seven days a week
- Your check-in and safety briefing begins in our Hawai’i Kai Shopping Center headquarters
- Free roundtrip transportation with pick up from Waikiki hotels (upon availability)
- Approximate on-site schedule:
20 Minutes – safety video and ocean transit to the Parasail transfer point
45 Minutes – we take up to six people at a time, per boat; each tandem flight is 8-10 minutes long
Other Parasailing Flight Experience Details
- Sailing high above Maunalua Bay is exciting, pleasantly peaceful, and stunningly beautiful
- Digital Media photos and GoPro digital video services are available to all participants; we are the only company that records video of every flight
- Additionally, there are great photo opportunities of the lovely Hawai’i Kai coastline, Koko Crater, Koko Head and the Ko’olau Mountain Range; bring a camera and a resealable plastic bag to keep it dry on the boat and while dipping in the Bay
- Observers are welcome, and, if space is available, they are invited to upgrade to Parasailing
- Other “plaything” activities get underway from the same in-Bay launch platform where transfers are made to the Parasailing vessels, so plan on staying for jet skiing, banana boat and bumper boat rides or even the H2O JetPack. Ask at check-in about Multiple Experience Discounts.
- 60 pound minimum weight
- Pregnant women cannot participate
- return to the top of this page
- phone (808) 396-0100
- fax (808) 395-0199