Banana boats cause smiling. We believe this to be scientific fact, though we can’t prove it.
⌛ 45-60 minutes on the boat, 6 minutes in the air.
🕑 Reservation time is your office check-in time.
🗓️ Available Monday-Friday 8:00am – 3:30pm.
👪 Must be 5 years old to Parasail and weigh a minimum of 50 pounds.
🦺 Safety Equipment is Provided & Required.
❗This tour requires boat to boat transfers.
🌴 After check-in you will wait in line. We do our best to minimize wait times.
- Parasailer 600'
- Higher Flyer 800'
- Observer - Multiple Activities
Parasailing Hawaii Info
- We take up to 6 people on the boat at a time including observers.
- Pricing is per person – We fly two people at a time.
- Length of line for our standard ride is 600 feet; our higher flyer is 800 feet of line.
- In normal wind conditions minimum weight is 50lbs per passenger.
- In normal wind conditions maximum weight in parachute is 450lbs.
- Observers are welcome for a fee.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
What to Expect
- Your reservation time is your check-in time.
- After you are signed in, we’ll ask you to wait on the back deck for our shuttle. It will take you to the Activity Platform.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by a Coordinator and placed in a group.
- A bit of patience may be required, but once you get started, time will quickly fade from consideration.
- When you finish your activities, catch the shuttle back to the office (it runs every 20 minutes or so).
- Once you return to our office you will get to see the pictures and videos that we have captured for you.
- We do our best to capture all of your experiences. Sometimes our equipment fails, or a staff member will make a mistake. And sometimes the ocean water just blurs the pictures. But we try!
What to Bring (Recommended, not required)
- Swimwear and towels – you will get wet!
- Hats & sunglasses at your own risk
- Please lather up at the dock – spray sunscreen may not be applied on any boat
- Pregnant women may not participate.
- Must be 5 years old to Parasail and weigh a minimum of 50-pounds.
Currently we are not providing Waikiki transportation.
Your check-in takes place at our Hawai’i Kai Shopping Center headquarters located on a private marina with access to Maunalua Bay.
377 Keahole St. E103, Honolulu, HI. 96825
We’ve been taking families parasailing safely since 1986. Our vessels are specifically designed for parasailing.
Our US Coast Guard licensed captains have been trained to provide a safe and thrilling experience.
You must weigh at least 50 lbs. to parasail under typical weather conditions.
We have a maximum weight of 450 pounds in the parachute.
For an additional charge, larger individuals may be required to upgrade to a solo flight.
Every launch and retrieval takes place from inside a boat custom designed for this activity.
Traditionally everyone takes a momentary dip in the tropical waters of Maunalua Bay just before landing. It is the best part of the parasail ride!
If you prefer to stay dry, ask our friendly boat staff and they will do their best.
Aloft, the views of Oahu are spectacular.
Hands free cameras are welcome; selfie sticks are dangerous and not permitted.
Digital media photos and GoPro digital video services are available to all participants; we are the only company that records video of every flight.
Our digital media center offers media for immediate purchase.
The lovely Hawai’i Kai coastline, Koko Crater, Koko Head and the Ko’olau Mountain Range are a spectacular backdrop.
The captain will decide if someone in your group will go up twice (no extra charge) or if someone may fly solo or we may fly three people at a time.
You may fly with an unrelated party.
The decision is up to the captain and is based on weight and weather conditions.
Observers are welcome for a fee, and, if space is available, they are invited to upgrade to parasailing.
There is a small area for personal belongings on the parasail boat.
Other activities get underway from the same floating activities island, so plan on staying for the parasailing, plus jet skiing, banana boat and bumper tube rides (all on a space-available basis). Ask at check-in about multiple experience discounts.
The floating activities island has open areas for sunbathing and covered areas where you can shade yourself from the warm Hawai’i sun.
View packages here.