Soar to new heights of happiness in Hawaii! Indulge in the ultimate vacation thrill and discover the joy of Parasailing in Hawaii. Experience pure exhilaration as you float through the endless sky, surrounded by breathtaking views. Feel secure knowing that our expert team ensures a safe and memorable adventure. Embrace this extraordinary opportunity and let happiness take flight, knowing that you’re in good hands.
⌛ Ride is 30 minutes allow 90 minutes for your experience.
🕑 Reservation time is your office check-in time.
🗓️ Available Monday-Friday (except Holidays) 8:00am – 3:30pm.
⭐ This is a two person activity, unless you specifically pay for solo Jet Skiing.
🤙🏽 Jet Skiing is done in an area designated by Hawaii state regulation.
🦺 All Safety Equipment is Provided & Required.
🥽 Goggles available for rent.
❗No drinking alcohol, no drugs, no marijuana vape pens.
- Solo Driver Must be 16+ years old
- Tandem Driver Must be 18+ years old to drive a minor
- Tandem Passenger
Jet Ski Hawaii Info
- Pricing is per person- please purchase 2 tickets for a tandem (2) ride and one ticket for a solo ride.
- Must be at least 16 years old to drive solo.
- Must be 5 years old to ride with an adult (18+). Two minors may not ride together.
- Observers welcome for a fee.
- After check-in you will wait in line. We do our best to minimize wait times.
- This tour requires boat to boat transfers.
- Swimwear and towels are recommended. Storage bins are provided.
What to Expect
- Your reservation time is your check-in time.
- After you are signed in, we’ll ask you to wait on the back deck for our shuttle. It will take you to the Activity Platform.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by a Coordinator and placed in a group.
- A bit of patience may be required, but once you get started, time will quickly fade from consideration.
- When you finish your activities, catch the shuttle back to the office (it runs every 20 minutes or so).
- Once you return to our office you will get to see the pictures and videos that we have captured for you.
- We do our best to capture all of your experiences. Sometimes our equipment fails, or a staff member will make a mistake. And sometimes the ocean water just blurs the pictures. But we try!
What to Bring (Recommended, Not Required)
- Swimwear and towels – you will get wet!
- Hats & sunglasses at your own risk
- Please lather up at the dock – spray sunscreen may not be applied on any boat
- Pregnant women may not participate.
- Children under five are welcome at no charge, weather permitting.
- Jet Ski weight capacity is approx. 450lbs.
Currently we are not providing Waikiki transportation.
Your check-in takes place at our Hawai’i Kai Shopping Center headquarters located on a private marina with access to Maunalua Bay
377 Keahole St. E103, Honolulu, HI. 96825
New skis are almost always safer skis. We change our equipment nearly every year.
We use Yamaha VX series skis.
Jet skiing launches from our floating activities island which an 8 minute shuttle boat ride through a private marina.
At anchor, the activities island has a huge, partially sunken platform. An instructor floats the jet ski onto it; you wade over, mount up and ski away.
- 16 to drive a jet ski on your own – solo rider
- 12-15 to drive with an adult
We will charge you for three people and give you one jet ski for 45 minutes. You can rotate your kids so each gets about a 20 minute ride.
We have a buoy where you can pull over and switch drivers on the same jet ski. You can not switch riders between jet skis.
You must be able to get yourself back on the jet ski if you fall off.
Tandem rides are limited to 500 pounds total.
If weight is a concern, you may be asked to upgrade to a solo ride.
The state of Hawaii requires commercial jet skis to operate on a course area. The course area is marked by buoys and you must remain on the course.
You must go the same direction and keep at least 100 feet between you and another jet ski.
There are restrictions on jumping waves, doing donuts and other actions that are considered dangerous. Remember you are responsible for any damage to equipment, yourself or other participants.
Violators are asked to leave the course and there is no refund.
Hands free cameras are welcome. Cameras are not allowed – unless they are hands free.
We take pictures and video of your jet ski ride and you can view and purchase these at our digital media center.
The floating activities island has open areas for sunbathing and covered areas where you can shade yourself from the warm Hawai’i sun.
Time on the island is limited to your group’s activity times.
Upgrade to additional activities on a space available basis. Restrictions may apply.
Packages are available here.