Join us for our safe, exhilarating family adventure, flying up to 600 or 800 feet. Be prepared to smile so much your face hurts!
⌛ Ride is 15 minutes allow 90 minutes for your experience.
🕑 Reservation time is your office check-in time.
🗓️ Available Monday-Friday (except Holidays) 9:00am – 3:30pm.
🦺 All Safety Equipment Provided & Required.
🥽 Goggles available for rent.
- Banana Boat
Banana Boat Hawaii Info
- Pricing is per person.
- 15 minute Banana Boat ride.
- Up to 6 participants per banana boat ride (depending on total weight).
- Observers welcome for a fee.
- This tour requires boat to boat transfers.
- Swimwear and towels are recommended. Storage bins are provided.
What to Expect
- Your reservation time is your check-in time.
- After you are signed in, we’ll ask you to wait on the back deck for our shuttle. It will take you to the Activity Platform.
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by a Coordinator and placed in a group.
- A bit of patience may be required, but once you get started, time will quickly fade from consideration.
- When you finish your activities, catch the shuttle back to the office (it runs every 20 minutes or so).
- Once you return to our office you will get to see the pictures and videos that we have captured for you.
- We do our best to capture all of your experiences. Sometimes our equipment fails, or a staff member will make a mistake. And sometimes the ocean water just blurs the pictures. But we try!
What to Bring (Recommended, not required)
- Swimwear and towels – you will get wet!
- Hats & sunglasses at your own risk
- Please lather up at the dock – spray sunscreen may not be applied on any boat
- Pregnant women may not participate.
Currently we are not providing Waikiki transportation.
Your check-in takes place at our Hawai’i Kai Shopping Center headquarters located on a private marina with access to Maunalua Bay
377 Keahole St. E103, Honolulu, HI. 96825
Banana boats cause smiles. We believe this to be a scientific fact, though we can’t prove it.
A banana boat is a yellow inflatable you ride on pulled behind a jet ski.
Mount up, Hang On, Get Wet!
There are two basic requirements: The ability to stay seated and hang on. Everyone wears a life vest. The water is shallow and you can get quite damp.
Minimum age is 5 years young.
Hands free cameras are welcome; selfie sticks are dangerous and not permitted.
Digital media photos and GoPro digital video services are available to all participants; we are the only company that records video of every ride.
Our digital media center offers media for immediate purchase.
The lovely Hawai’i Kai coastline, Koko Crater, Koko Head and the Ko’olau Mountain Range are a spectacular backdrop.
Observers are welcome on our activity island.
If space is available, they can upgrade to the banana boat ride.
Other activities get underway from the same floating activities island, so plan on staying for the parasailing, plus banana boat and bumper tube rides (all on a space-available basis).
The floating activities island has open areas for sunbathing and covered areas where you can shade yourself from the warm Hawai’i sun.
View our packages here.