This is a World-Class Happening
We provide the transportation, mask, snorkel, fins, and beach mat. You bring your excitement to see the vibrant and diverse marine life. Before or after, fill the rest of your day with our awesome family playthings!
H2O Sports is Right on the Way
Don’t rent a car. Our free van will pick you up at your Waikiki hotel. Hanauma Bay is only about three minutes beyond our headquarters.
Snorkeling is Only Part of the Fun
Parasailing, jet skiing, banana boating, and the off-the-charts flight excitement of the H2O JetPack are just some of the other activities.
Playtimes and Check-In
- Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays
- Most other activities are available Monday through Friday, except holidays; some, can operate on weekends; your check-in takes place in our Hawai’i Kai Shopping Center headquarters
- Transportation, with pick-up from Waikiki hotels beginning at 8 a.m.
- Hanauma Bay Snorkeling excursions are only available to guests who purchase at least one other H2O Sports activity; typically, those activities can be scheduled before or after your visit to nearby Hanauma Bay
- Because of its extraordinary popularity, many Hawai’i visitors decide well in advance of their trip to snorkel at Hanauma; H2O Sports is en route and full of water “playthings” that will delight the whole family; plus we can package your Hanauma snorkeling to make it an effortless experience
- Obviously, guests should wear swimsuits as they will absolutely get wet
- It is recommended that you bring a towel, though they are available for purchase; a beach mat is provided
- There are extraordinary photo opportunities of marine life under the water’s surface at Hanauma Bay; the Bay area itself, once a small volcano, is beautiful from the water, from the beach and from the rim above
- We strongly discourage people from bringing non-waterproof camera equipment into Hanauma Bay or Maunalua Bay; alternatives are available for sale at H2O Sports headquarters
- Several activities get underway from our floating activities island e in Maunalua Bay, where you can add to the fun of your day; you may qualify for multiple-activity discounts beyond the requirement of choosing at least one before or after your Hanauma Bay excursion
- The floating activities island barge has open areas for sunbathing and covered areas where you can shade yourself from the warm Hawai’i sun; there are bins for your personal items