Awesome Isn’t a Big Enough Word*
Now you can fly safely and with relative ease up to 30 feet above calm, picturesque Maunalua Bay! It is true personal flight, perfectly realized by harnessing the power of controlled water pressure. Certified instructors train you, then direct your movement in the air. Who says man can’t fly?
Warning! H2O JetPack Flight Can Be Habit Forming
Most first-time pilots are flying in 5-10 minutes with their throttle controlled by an instructor. Get good, and the second time up, you’re in charge!
Shouts of Pure Joy Can be Heard from One Side of the Bay to the Other
This will be one of the most fun experiences of your life, a MAJOR rush. Your favorite memory of Hawaii? Count on it! Truly AWESOME!
*You must be 16 to fly the H2O JetPack
Plaything Playtimes and Check-In
- The H2O JetPack is available Monday through Friday and weekends upon request
- Your check-in and training begins in our Hawaii Kai Shopping Center headquarters
- Free roundtrip transportation with pick up from Waikiki hotels beginning at 8:00 AM
- Approximate on-site schedule:
15 Minutes – safety video and ocean transit to the JetPack launch point
45 Minutes – H2O JetPack Experience with approximately 15 in the flight mode following preparations and face-to-face instruction
Other H2O JetPack Flight Experience Details
- An unmatched experience of personal flight and sheer exhilaration
- Digital Media photos and GoPro digital video services are available to all participants of them and the activity
- Additionally, there are great photo opportunities of the lovely Hawaii Kai coastline, Koko Crater, Koko Head and the Ko’olau Mountain Range, plus launch site activities
- Observers are welcome and, if space is available, they are invited to upgrade to the H2O JetPack Experience
- Other “plaything” activities get underway from the same in-Bay launch platform, so plan on staying for jet skiing, parasailing, plus banana boat and bumper boat rides.
- Ask at check-in about Multiple Experience Discounts.
- 16 years of age or older
- Participant weight between 85 and 315 pounds
- Pregnant women cannot participate
Introductory Flight Experience
(15 minute flight) Instruction includes the basics of Jetlev flight – $199
- Elevation control
- Low to high level taxi
- Deep water landings
- Walking on water